Terms and Conditions
- The following definitions apply within these terms and conditions:
a) TFPE means Fay McLean Trading As The Full Property Experience.
b) “You” or “Your” relates to the person, business, firm or Company who engages the services of TFPE.
- You are under no obligation to purchase property through TFPE however you authorise TFPE to contact you when a suitable property arises.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information sent to You by TFPE is private and confidential and should not be discussed with any third party unrelated to the agreement between you and TFPE.
- You acknowledge and agree that the details contained and any information provided to you is for guidance only. Any photographs, floor plans, sizes and specifications are subject to changes and only give a general indication of a property. The Market Value of the property is an estimated value. It is based on comparable properties for sale or sold in the area as well as local agents opinion.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall satisfy yourself as to the correctness of any information provided by TFPE before purchasing a property and a seller/vendor may increase the price of a property at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that TFPE offers any legal, surveying, financial, tax, accounting or other specialist advice and that TFPE recommend that you take appropriate legal and other advice and to use the services of solicitors, surveyors, valuers, financial advisers and other specialists, for whose fees you are solely responsible.
- You acknowledge and agree that the choice of property is your responsibility.
- You acknowledge and agree that you should declare all the incentives you are to receive or have received in connection to the purchase of a property to any mortgage lender. You acknowledge and understand that a lender might reduce the amount you can borrow based on the incentives you are to receive or have received.
- You understand that TFPE may receive a referral fee from our panel of recommended Brokers, Estate Agents, Solicitors and Letting Agents and any other recommendations associated with a property purchase.
- TFPE shall endeavour to ensure that all information passed to you about any property is accurate and does not mislead. However, TFPE are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided to TFPE by the sellers of properties or their agents or for the accuracy of any entry in any public register, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the inaccuracy of any such information. TFPE shall use reasonable endeavours to highlight any material inaccuracies of which they are aware, but shall not verify any information provided to them unless instructed by you to do so.
- TFPE give notice and you acknowledge that, in respect of any particulars of a property provided to you the particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract, all statements made in the particulars are made without responsibility on the part of the TFPE or the seller, none of the statements contained in the particulars are to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact, the seller does not make or give, and neither TFPE nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
- While TFPE make every endeavour to recommend only reliable and reputable providers of such services as finance, legal, surveying or any other associated services, TFPE shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from such recommendations. All contracts for such services shall be between you and the service provider in question, and TFPE shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such contracts.
- Each of the parties acknowledges that, in entering into the agreement, it does not do so in reliance on any representation, warranty or other provision except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, and any conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes liability for fraud.
- TFPE reserve the right to terminate its or their relationship with you by written notice at any time.
- You have the right to terminate the relationship with TFPE by written notice at any time providing you have not already reserved a property through TFPE.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘TFPE’, ‘The Full Property Experience’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.